Air Quality Improvement
E & A Mechanical, Inc is a family-owned business that understands the importance of looking after your family’s health. Helping with your indoor air quality needs, particularly if someone in the household has breathing ailments or allergies, is a task we take very seriously indeed. With over 15 years experience, and trusted in thousands of homes across Greater Los Angeles, Ventura County and San Fernando Valley you can be sure of expert solutions and care.
The Environmental Protection Agency lists Indoor Air Quality among the top 5 risks to human health, probably because indoor air can be 2-5 times more polluted than outdoor air. While homeowners can’t see the majority of indoor air contaminants, every cubic foot of air breathed carries a mixture of millions of microscopic particles such as pollen, mold spores and dust mite debris. In small concentrations, these particles and gasses may cause discomfort in the home. In significant concentrations, they can cause sickness as these are among the most troublesome triggers of such ailments as asthma and allergies.
Discover how E & A Mechanical can help you today
- Cleaner Air. Enjoy the peace of mind of cleaner air in your home. With the EPA rating indoor air pollution as one of the main environmental hazards to public health, you’ll be pleased to know that some simple solutions can help. Not only that, but if you suffer from breathing ailments or allergies we can customize an indoor air quality solution for your needs. It’s the extra care and attention that can make all the difference to your home comfort.
- HEPA Filters. One of the main ways to improve your air quality is a High Efficiency Particulate Filter, which can filter out 99.7 percent of airborne particles down to a size of 1.8 microns. In actual fact the filters manage to filter out particles much smaller than this too, up to 1.8 microns in size. These filters can be particularly useful to people with allergies or breathing difficulties, while everyone can benefit from the removal of outside air pollution in what is a famously polluted area.
- Germicidal UV Lamps. While filters catch particles, our germicidal UV lamps kill germs and mold – including airborne disease and organic contaminants. These are the systems used in hospitals and health care facilities to help prevent the spread of disease.
- Humidity Controls. The level of humidity can impact on comfort levels as well as temperature. For those with breathing difficulties, controlling humidity levels can help with their day-to-day comfort.
- System Upgrades. Many indoor air quality solutions are available as upgrades to your existing central furnace, heat pump or air conditioning system.
- Duct Cleaning. Periodic and thorough cleaning and decontamination of your home’s ducts can assist with indoor air quality as well.
- Professional Service. Our indoor air quality experts provide a friendly and professional service that will help answer your questions, and find a solution for all your indoor air quality needs.
- Free Estimates. With free estimates on all indoor air quality installations and upgrades.
855-AIR-4440 or 818-988-9060
For all your indoor air quality needs in Greater Los Angeles, Ventura County and San Fernando Valley, or to arrange a free estimate, call and speak with E & A Mechanical today.